Regupol® & Regufoam®
Recycled Rubber Acoustical Products Guide
The appropriate recycled rubber acoustical products are chosen based on applicable load, required natural frequency, deflection, dynamic stiffness and other relevant properties.
Please consult Regupol America for calculations and recommendations for your recycled rubber acoustical product needs.
All-footfall impact sound insulation
- Residential Living Spaces: Multi-Family Housing; Condominiums; Apartments
- Hotels / Hospitality
- Schools / Classrooms
High Performance Floating Floors
- Commercial Buildings: Convention Centers; Production Facilities / Warehouses
- Arts & Music: Performing Art Centers / Stages: TV & Recording Studios
- Machines & Equipment: Technical Equipment Rooms; Laboratories; Housekeeping Pads
- Sports, Fitness & Health: Gyms & Fitness Studios; Health Clubs; Bowling Alleys
Please note that each product application may be subject to its own individual standard, design, or use that may vary from project to project and application to application.
This Product Guide is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Regupol America (“Regupol”) makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Product Guide or the information and materials provided herein. Although we make a reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information, without prejudice to the generality of this paragraph, Regupol does not warrant that the information in this Product Guide is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
This Product Guide is provided solely for informational purposes. You should not act upon information without consulting Regupol, a subsidiary or an appropriate professional engineer.
Limitations of liability
Regupol will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Product Guide:
- to the extent that this Product Guide is provided free of charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, or loss of reputation or goodwill.
These limitations of liability apply even if Regupol has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this Product Guide, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Product Guide disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Product Guide.