Regupol® AG™ Running Tracks
Superior Track Surfaces
Delivering The Surface Of Champions.
The gold standard for international competition and top athletes, Regupol AG is built with a precision, pre-fabricated, factory controlled recycled rubber base layer to provide the highest level of shock absorption. The favorite of Olympic Champion Usain Bolt, Regupol AG was there for his world record-breaking sprint.
Offering high quality for every level of training and competition, Regupol AG is made up of a wear layer of the highest quality, polyurethane and EPDM granules atop a prefabricated base mat. Regupol AG stands up to the hardest and fastest, giving unbeatable performance. Click on the image to the right for more detail of the layered construction of Regupol AG tracks.
Engineered In Germany, Made In America.
- Homogeneous Broadcast Granulated Polyurethane Topping
- 43% Shock Absorption
- IAAF Approved
- Maximum Comfort Underfoot
- 5-Year Warranty
- Anti-Slip Properties
- Vertical Elasticity
- Follows Standards set for International Competition
- Recommended for All Track Systems
- 100% Post-Consumer Tire and Post-Industrial EPDM Rubber
- GreenCircle Certified
- Can contribute to LEED Points
- PRODUCT FORM
- Dimensions: 10mm base + 3mm top wear surface
- Total Thickness: 1/2”