Regupol® PD™ Running Tracks
Superior Track Surfaces
Measured In Performance.
IAAF-approved Regupol PD provides intense durability and value for every track surface. Designed as a mid-level track solution, Regupol PD provides 36% shock absorption and a tough wear layer that will provide years of competition. Advance your track and support your athletes with Regupol PD. Click on the image to the right for more detail of the layered construction of Regupol PD tracks.
Engineered In Germany, Made In America.
- Durable Structural Spray-Coated Topping with EPDM granules
- 36% Shock Absorption
- IAAF Approved
- Can Upgrade (Top Coat) to Regupol AG Years After Installation
- Maximum Comfort Underfoot
- 5-Year Warranty
- Recommended for Mid-Level Track Systems
- 100% Post-Consumer Tire and Post-Industrial EPDM Rubber
- GreenCircle Certified
- Can contribute to LEED Points
- PRODUCT FORM
- Dimensions: 11mm Base + 2mm Wear Layer
- Total Thickness: 1/2”